Market Price Feed Documentation
- Market Price Feed (MPF) Description
- MPF Architecture
- System Configuration
Product Splitting Order Server Consolidation
- Product Splitting / Order Server Consolidation Description
- Network Diagrams
- Configuring the MPF Price Server for Product Splitting
- Configuring a Mapped TT Gateway for Product Splitting
- Configuring a Standalone Price Proxy for Product Splitting
- Migrating an MPF Environment to Support Product Splitting
MPF Data Flow Diagram (Single MPF Deployment)
The following diagram illustrates multiple order routing TT Gateways mapped to one MPF Price Server for product downloads and price subscriptions. Clients connect to separate Price Proxies for product downloads and price update requests.
MPF Data Flow Diagram (Multiple MPF Deployment)
This diagram illustrates one order routing TT Gateway downloading products and requesting price subscriptions from multiple MPF Price Servers. Clients connect to a single Price Proxy Version 7.16.0 for product downloads and price update requests.
After migrating to Price Proxy 7.16.0, TT Clients previously connecting to CME-B can trade the same products via CME-A, as well as trade other products in the same market. Order connections are consolidated on CME-A.