MEFF Gateway Documentation
- MEFF Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Once you have established your trading environment, you should verify exchange connectivity using the method listed below.
Telnet and Ping Tests
You can verify exchange connectivity by telnet testing each of the IP addresses and ports that MEFF distributes. You do not need to perform a ping test to verify connectivity.
To telnet the exchange:
- Open a command window.
- Type TELNET IP:PORT where IP is the connection IP address and PORT is the connection port value forwarded from the exchange.
- Repeat Step 2 with each connection address.