← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- OSE Migration
- TOCOM Migration
- SGX Migration
ASX NTP MIGRATION
- Planning an ASX NTP Migration
- Allowing X_TRADER users to rebuild their workspaces prior to migration weekend
- Copying customer defaults to new gateways prior to the migration weekend
- Updating product limits with the new contract names prior to the migration weekend
- Manual update of Customer Default ‘Connection’ field
- Rebuilding X_TRADER workspaces in advance of the migration
- Rebuilding X_TRADER workspaces on the migration weekend
- CFE Bats Migration
- eSpeed NFI Migration
- Euronext Optiq OEG Migration
Rebuilding X_TRADER workspaces in advance of the migration
Traders can use the following procedure to rebuild X_TRADER workspaces in advance of the migration weekend (18/3/17).
- Open current workspace in X_TRADER.
- In the control panel, click | File | Save As. Enter new workspace name “My New NTP workspace”.
- Add in NEW SFE contracts from Market Explorer window to your different windows. You will see both the old contracts and new contracts in the Market Explorer windows. Please use NEW contracts in your new workspace. The NEW contracts are SFE XX, not SFE SFE XX.
- From the control panel, click | File | Save to save your workspace.
- To go back to your current workspace: Control Panel | File | open original workspace.