MX Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- HSVF Market Data Configuration
- Configuring the Price Server Connection 7.18
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- HSVF Market Data Configuration 7.18
- Calculating Volume at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
HSVF Market Data Configuration 7.18
The MX Gateway 7.18 uses the MulticastGroup.cfg file to determine all market data connection settings. MulticastGroup.cfg is an index file that maps connectivity information to the various multicast groups that MX broadcasts over the HSVF market data protocol price feed, and is not configurable. Connectivity information to the retransmission service is also included.
The MulticastGroup.cfg file stores connection information for multicast group data in unique channel sections. By default, the MX Gateway does not automatically download all of the various feeds listed in the MulticastGroups.cfg file. To download the feed for a particular multicast group, you must configure a MulticastGroup= parameter in the [PriceServer] section in hostinfo.cfg.
The file contains the following parameters:
Sets the type of data (i.e., products), channel number, and all connectivity parameters for the products on the HSVF multicast market data protocol feed. Use the section title when configuring product subscriptions in hostinfo.cfg.
|ChannelNumber||A variable number that identifies the [section title]. MX defines this value.|
|AddressFeed#||Sets the IP address and port that MX uses to broadcast the multicast market data for the product.|
Sets the IP addresses for recovering lost packets via a TCP/IP connection to the MX market data re-request services.