MX Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- HSVF Market Data Configuration
- Configuring the Price Server Connection 7.18
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- HSVF Market Data Configuration 7.18
- Calculating Volume at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Support for Cross Orders
The MX Gateway supports submission of guaranteed cross orders (both sides submitted together) for orders that meet the exchange’s criteria for "No prescribed time delay". Cross orders that do not meet the exchange's criteria for "No prescribed time delay" can be simulated by submitting one side first, waiting for the prescribed amount of time, and then submitting the other side for the residual quantity.
TT Gateway Behavior
Cross orders are supported, but Cross-with orders do not apply to MX and are not supported. The MX Gateway supports cross orders during the Pre-Open and No-cancellation market states as well as during open trading.
The MX Gateway determines what products are available for cross orders based on a non-configurable GAL setting programmed in the Order Server. When a cross order is selected in the X_TRADER® 7.11.1 Order Pane for a product, the MX Gateway notifies X_TRADER that the product supports cross orders and enables X_TRADER to display the MX-specific Order Pane for submitting the two-sided cross.
Cross Orders in X_TRADER®
Traders enter cross orders into the system using the Order Pane in the X_TRADER® 7.11.1 Market Window and can enter the following in the Customer Defaults window (or in the Order Pane for each cross order):
- Account number
- Account type
Completed cross trades appear as “regular” trades in the Type column of the X_TRADER® Time and Sales window.