NYSE Liffe Gateway Documentation
- NYSE Liffe Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- PFX Support
- Price Server Files
- Tick Tables, Point Values, and Product Tables
- Support for Market Depth
- Calculating Volume at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions ( Exchange Data Publisher (XDP) Only)
- Support for Open, Close and Settlement Prices
- Understanding the Price Feed Optiq
- Configuring the Price Server Connection Optiq
- Price Server Files Optiq
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Clearing Environment Impact
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions
- Supported Order Types
- Example Case Studies: Order Session Configuration
- Example: Configuring Order Sessions
- Configuring Account Code Mapping
- Configuring Give Up Orders
- Support for Stop Orders
- Configuration Parameters
- NYSE Liffe Gateway Codes
- Wholesale Trades
- Disaster Recovery
Installing via the Graphic User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway Software via the GUI Interface
To install the TT Gateway:
- Run the TT Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue with the installation, click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
The Setup Type dialog box appears with the option to Install Now or Customize:
If this is the first TT product installed on this machine, the Install Now option installs the TT Gateway to the c:tt directory by default.
If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the TT Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products.
- The Customize Destination Folders dialog
Click Browse and navigate to the location you want to install the TT Gateway.
- Click Next.
- The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, click Next, and skip to this step.
- A Question prompt appears
asking you whether you want to continue:
- Click Yes,
and continue with Step this step.
Your TT Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of TT Gateway flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor). This flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) appears in Guardian's tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The InstallShield
Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- To complete the installation and restart your
computer, click Finish.
TT User Setup Servers must be restarted after adding a TT Gateway to your trading environment. Failure to do so may result in missing updates to the aconfig.xml file.
This affects the first installation of a TT Gateway in your trading environment. Subsequent TT Gateway installations do not require a TT User Setup Server restart.