NYSE Liffe Gateway Documentation
- NYSE Liffe Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- PFX Support
- Price Server Files
- Tick Tables, Point Values, and Product Tables
- Support for Market Depth
- Calculating Volume at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions ( Exchange Data Publisher (XDP) Only)
- Support for Open, Close and Settlement Prices
- Understanding the Price Feed Optiq
- Configuring the Price Server Connection Optiq
- Price Server Files Optiq
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Clearing Environment Impact
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions
- Supported Order Types
- Example Case Studies: Order Session Configuration
- Example: Configuring Order Sessions
- Configuring Account Code Mapping
- Configuring Give Up Orders
- Support for Stop Orders
- Configuration Parameters
- NYSE Liffe Gateway Codes
- Wholesale Trades
- Disaster Recovery
Post-Install – Additional Configurations
When installing one TT Gateway in your environment, you must configure and un-comment the Key Server section in the ttchron.ini file.
You can only run a maximum of one Key Server per market; if another TT Gateway is running a Key Server in this TT environment, do not uncomment the Key Server section.
In addition, all users should check the start/stop times for all services.
You must perform the following in the ttclean.ini file:
- Verify the following lines have been uncommented
and have the appropriate drive letters assigned:
P, 10, c:TTAuditfiles, *.*
P, 10, c:TTLogfiles, *.*
- Delete all other gateway sections.
You must add trader IDs to the TT Universal Login Server (via X_RISK® located on a different machine within the TT environment) or to the Windows User Authentication System (WUAS) Active Directory.
Be sure to follow the proper syntax for trader IDs as indicated in Trader and Firm Identification.
TT User Setup Restart
TT User Setup Servers must be restarted after adding a TT Gateway to your trading environment. Failure to do so may result in missing updates to the aconfig.xml file.
This affects the first installation of a TT Gateway in your trading environment. Subsequent TT Gateway installations do not require a TT User Setup Server restart.
Start TT Services
After reboot, open the Control Panel and select Administrative Tools. On the Administrative Tools menu, select Services. Double-click on the Start Guardian icon from the desktop.
Verify that the IP address that this Gateway has been licensed for appears in the Applications On section of Guardian. Start the GuardServer service, and ensure GuardServer shows up under the correct TT Gateway Exchange-Flavor.
If the GuardServer shows up under the “TT GuardServers starting up” exchange, it has not found a valid license.
Start the TTChron Service in order to start all necessary TT Services, (assuming you are starting the TT Gateway during normal trading hours).