OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
The TT Gateway installation package distributed by TT includes an Exchange-provided login test tool utility: apitstlogin.exe. This utility installs in <root drive>:ttExchange-Flavor. You must run this executable from a command prompt.
Prior to running the login test tool utility, ensure that no one is logged in using the userID you wish to test with. If the test is completed with a user ID that is in use, you will successfully log into the Exchange, but the trader will be logged off.
To test API login:
- On the Start menu, point to Programs, and then click Command Prompt.
- Type: apitstlogin.exe UserName
Password Gateway Port
- UserName is the trader’s userID.
- Password is the trader’s password to connect to OSE.
- Gateway is the IP address of the OSE Gateway.
- Port is the port number of the OSE Gateway.
Example API Login Test
apitstlogin.exe TTO31P23 4cdt3 126.96.36.199 5001
Failed Connectivity Test
If the connectivity test fails, you will receive the following message: Error (-2012) Reason : system error occured on ‘connect’
If you receive this message, check the command line for incorrect typing. Alternatively, the Exchange host may be down or off-line.
Contact the Exchange if you are unable to perform a successful connectivity test.
Successful Connectivity Test
If the connectivity test is a success, you will receive the following response:
Example Successful Connectivity Test Response
C:ttOSE> apitstlogin.exe TTO31A23 4cdt3 188.8.131.52 5001
Logging in user.. Success
Getting user info.. Success
Country ID: SG
Getting facility id EP0.. Success
EP0 Facility 720
Logging out user..
Closing API session..
Once your connectivity test is successful, the UserName, Password, Gateway, and Port may be used in the Exchange-Flavorhostinfo.cfg as TTO, TTP, or TTF settings.