← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Configuring the Price Server Connection
The OSE 7.18.Gateway requires a combination of the ITCH and OM price feeds to deliver market data. These feeds are utilized as follows:
- The ITCH API is used to deliver streaming, real time price data.
- The OM API requires a Market Information ID, similar to previous versions of the OSE Gateway, which is used to deliver certain reference prices such as Settlement and Open/Close.
Configuring Price Server failoverIn order to enable hot failover for OSE Price Servers between OSE System 1 and System 2, customers must configure a pair of OSE Gateways using the same flavor. When configuring Price Server failover, the following should be considered:
- The secondary OSE Gateway and Price Server must be the same version and configured with the same Exchange-Flavor and multicast channels as the primary OSE Gateway.
- Any changes made in the aconfig.xml and aconfig_local.mxl files (e.g., enabling PFX) need to be made on both OSE Gateways.
- The hostinfo.cfg file on both the primary and secondary OSE Gateways must be configured with the following:
- The same settings for the [PriceServer] section parameters.
- Identical product subscriptions. For example, if the primary Gateway is subscribing to MulticastGroup=OSE-1, the secondary Gateway must be subscribed to that as well.
- To configure the secondary OSE Gateway so that only the Price Server runs, comment out the Order Server and Fill Server sections in the ttchron.ini file on the secondary OSE Gateway.
- Identical MulticastGroups.cfg files are required on both the primary and secondary OSE Gateways.
- In order to support hot failover of the Price Server, each should have a Price Bridge configured with a unique Market Information ID in the hostinfo.cfg.
- If customers do not wish to run the Price Server in hot failover mode, the primary Price Server may be configured as follows:
- Configure the Price Bridge with a Market Information ID on the primary Price Server
- Configure the Price Bridge on the secondary Price Server using the same Market Information ID as the primary Price Server, but comment out the Price Bridge section in TTChron on the secondary server. In this case, should failover to the secondary Price Server occur, Settlements, Open/Close and Price Limit prices will be missing on the secondary. When this occurs, the customer may perform a manual failover of the Price Bridge by enabling it in in TTChron after disabling it on the primary.