OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
To provide improved performance, OSE Gateways support multiple Order Sessions. To enable multiple Order Sessions, you must contact the Exchange for additional Order APIs and properly configure the hostinfo.cfg file.
Multiple Order Sessions greatly improve TT Gateway performance and alter how the OSE Gateway processes orders and fills.
OSE Gateways 7.17 and higher support multi-membership environments. For more information regarding multi-membership environments, refer to hostinfo.cfg: Multi-Member and the TT Gateway Architecture System Administration Manual Version 7.X.
When using two Order Sessions, the OSE Gateway routes all orders through the [TTO_1] session while the [TTF] session processes fills and some order data (i.e., market state changes, stop triggers, etc.) You must uncomment and configure the [TTO_1] section to enable the second Order Session.
If you add additional Order Sessions, the OSE Gateway automatically load balances order routing between each [TTO_#] session while the [TTF] session continues to receive fills and order data.
For information on configuring the [TTF] and [TTO_#] sections, refer toConfiguring Order and Fill Server Connections.