OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Configuring Order Management
By default, OSE Gateways route all orders and fills through the [TTF] session as configured in the hostinfo.cfg file. By working with the Exchange to enable additional Order API connections, you can dedicate the [TTF] session for processing fills and configure [TTO_#] sessions to process and route orders.
When properly set up, OSE Gateways can leverage multiple sessions to route orders and improve overall Gateway performance.
For information on routing orders in a multiple session environment, refer to Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member.