OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
OSE Gateway 7.18.10 or higher supports Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing. To enable this functionality in hostinfo.cfg, in the “MEMBER” section add “autogiveup=1”. Customers that do not wish to use Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation can either omit this field, or set the value to 0.
When Auto Give-up and Auto allocation are enabled, configure the following fields:
- Account Type: When an account type that is mapped to C in the hostinfo file is selected (typically A1, A2, A3, or G1), then the giveup or allocation is set to “Client”. When an account type that is mapped to H in the hostinfo file is selected (typically P1, P2, P3, or G2), the giveup or allocation is mapped to “House”.
- Giveup: If this is an Auto Give-up order, enter a Give-up value into the Give-up field. This will be populated in exchange_info_s.
- FFT2: If Give-up is not present, but there is a value in FFT2, that value will be populated in exchange_info_s.
Note: When autogiveup is enabled, FFT3 (customer_info_s) is no longer sent and the giveup value is not sent as give_up_member, since it is no longer supported.