OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Trader and Firm Identification
Obtaining Exchange Credentials/Membership
Before trading at OSE, individuals must obtain an OSE Membership. OSE offers the following membership categories:
- Clearing Member
- Trading Member
TT Direct Trader IDs
You can determine and set up any Member ID, Group ID, and Trader ID you like.
You must complete the following fields in Guardian to map a TTORD proxy trader to a direct trader:
- Exchange: The TT Gateway Exchange-Flavor (e.g., OSE-A).
- Member: Identifies the client’s Member login.
- Group: A three-digit variable defined by the firm.
- Trader: A multi-digit variable defined by the firm.
TTORD Trader IDs
The following lists how OSE Gateways use TTORD trader IDs.
- OSE Gateways support TTORDs.
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct Exchange trader.
Each TTORD ID used to connect to and trade on the Exchange must use a unique clearing account.
By default, OSE uses the FFT3 field to populate the customer_info_s API field. This field is optional when entering most orders; however, for Give Up orders, the Customer Identification Number must be entered.
The FFT2 field populates the exchange_info_s API field and is used to enter Account Type information for back-office reconciliation.
By default, OSE use the Account field to populate the ex_client_s API field.
The following table shows X_TRADER® fields mapped to OM API fields:
|Customer Default||OMAPI||Description||Mandatory for Order Routing|
|Trader Account in TT system||Yes|
|FFT2||exchange_info_s: "TTOR" + text specified in FFT2||
|Give up account reference||Give Up: Yes Non-Give Up: No|
A1-A3, Agency; P1-P3, House; G1, Give Up Agency; G2, Give Up House
|Not sent to the Exchange Note: Account types are configurable in hostinfo.cfg.||No|
|"OX." + Give Up ID||For Give Up orders only|