OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Connection Failure and Recovery
System failure can occur at various points within the trading environment. These points include the OSE Gateway and the Exchange host. This chapter’s discussion is restricted to total software and/or hardware failure and available options for disaster recovery.
Cancel on Disconnect
The OSE Gateway supports the Cancel on Disconnect functionality:
- If Cancel on Disconnect is enabled -- Orders are placed on Hold and deleted at the end of the trading session if they are not reactivated.
- If Cancel on Disconnect is disabled -- Orders that haven’t been filled remain working after the gateway reconnects.