OSE Gateway Documentation
- OSE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Multi-Session and Multi-Member
- Configuring Order Management
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
- OSE Auto Give-up and Auto-allocation Order Processing
- HST Algorithm Flag Support
- OSE Gateway Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
Exchange Host Failure and Recovery
In the unlikely event that the actual Exchange host fails, all electronic traders on that Exchange lose their connections.
If the Exchange host fails, traders experience the following:
- Orders in transit before the failure are lost.
- The OSE Gateway’s Order and Price Servers begin cycling (i.e., starting up and shutting down according to the schedule set in the ttchron.ini file).
- All price, order, and fill data becomes stale.
- All orders and fills are stored in Exchange_Flavor_OrderStore.dat.
- Traders lose their connections and cannot trade.
After a failure, TTChron restarts any components scheduled to be running. After a successful restart of the Gateway, the following activities occur:
- Fills: From the Exchange, the OSE Gateway requests and downloads all successful fills. The OSE Gateway does not download any fill information that has already been received from the Exchange.
- Orders: Upon reconnect, traders’ can resume trading. The TT OSE Gateway downloads all order information from the Exchange. The Order Book will be correctly populated. Upon reconnect, traders’ can resume trading however, the traders’ Order Book will only populate with new submitted orders.