SFE Gateway Documentation
- TT SFE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Variable Quantity Products
- Disaster Recovery
Configure the Price and Order Server connections, as well as general TT Gateway behavior, in the hostinfo.cfg file. If you do not configure this file properly, the SFE Gateway does not function correctly.
Configure hostinfo.cfg immediately after installing the SFE Gateway, and again later, when you must make changes to network connectivity. The default hostinfo.cfg has the following sections:
- [OrderServerSession_#]: Contains the configuration settings for each Order Session.
- [PriceServer]: Contains the configuration settings for the Price Server.
If a parameter appears more than once in the same section of the hostinfo.cfg file, the server exits and logs a Server Exiting Due to Misconfiguration in the Hostinfo.cfg file message to the server’s logfile.