← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
SFE Gateway Documentation
- TT SFE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Variable Quantity Products
- Disaster Recovery
Preparing to Install
Before you can install a TT SFE Gateway, you must work with the Exchange to:
- Obtain the IP address and port number for the Price and Order API connections.
- Configure account settings on the ASX 24 Gateway. Contact
ASX Market Access Department for instructions on using the ASX 24
Gateway and details concerning the accounts that must be created:
International: +61 2 9227 0372
As the installer, you must perform the following tasks before installing the TT SFE Gateway:
- If you have TT products of Version 7.X already installed on the network, you must obtain the aconfig.xml file from one of the machines that hosts the 7.X software. This can be from any 7.X machine on your network.
- Obtain from the customer all connection information for use with ASX 24.