SGX Gateway Documentation
- SGX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Disaster Recovery
Price Server Files
Price Server Log File
At startup, the Price Server creates a Price Server logfile named Exchange-Flavor_Mode_PriceServer_Date.log to the <root drive>:ttlogfiles directory where:
- Exchange-Flavor equals the Gateway named chosen at install (e.g., SGX-B).
- Mode equals the trading environment: PROD (Production) or SIM (Simulation).
The Price Server adds a new entry for each action, including initialization behavior, logins, configuration values, and contract definitions. You can use the Price Server logfile to aid in diagnosing problems related to market data.