SGX Gateway Documentation
- SGX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Disaster Recovery
Understanding the PriceFeed
This section provides an introduction to the SGX price feed. After the API upgrade to SGX Titan, the SGX Gateway 7.18 requires a combination of the ITCH and OM price feeds to deliver market data. These feeds are used as follows:
- The ITCH API is used to deliver streaming, real time price data.
- The OM API requires an OM price ID, similar to previous versions of the SGX Gateway, which is used to deliver certain reference prices such as Settlement and Open/Close.
Price Server Data Flow
Terminology used in the following data flow matches terminology used in the Gateway System - Logical Architecture diagram. Also, native orders are those orders normally accepted by the exchange's API.
The following is a description of the Price Feed connection from the Price Server on the TT SGX Gateway to the Exchange.
- The Price Server queries hostinfo.cfg for all connectivity information (e.g., connection IP address, user names, password, etc.).
- The Price Server connects to the Exchange via OMEX API.
- The TT SGX Gateway downloads all product data from the Exchange via OMEX API.
- The Price Server distributes product tables to Guardian.
- The Price Server broadcasts market depth and price updates to client applications via TTAPI.