SGX Gateway Documentation
- SGX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
SGX does not utilize account types/codes for designating trades as submitted by house, client, market maker, etc. Therefore, for normal trading, traders are not required to specify an account code in the Acct Type field in X_TRADER.
SGX does support give-up/mutual offset allocation of orders with CME. To submit give-up orders, traders must use the G2 account code and perform the additional actions listed in the Multi-Firm Configuration section below.
Customers wishing to submit Give-up orders must perform the following actions:
- Select Account type as G2 in the X_TRADER®Market Grid window.
- Enter the Country Name (e.g., SG, CM) in the Clearing Member Code field.
- Specify the Customer Identity (e.g., S999, C999) in the FFT2 field
Customers can also create an X_TRADER® Customer Defaults profile with the Account Type=G2, Give Up=SG/CM and FFT2=S999/C999. If the Give Up and FFT2 fields are not specified correctly, then the TT SGX Gateway will reject the Give Up order with appropriate error messages.