SGX_OTC Gateway Documentation
- Exchange Information
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- CONFIGURING MARKET DATA
- CONFIGURING ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Connecting to the Titan OTC server
- DISASTER RECOVERY
Price Server Files
Price Server Log File
At startup, the Price Server creates a Price Server logfile named Exchange-Flavor_Mode_PriceServer_Date.log to the <root drive>:ttlogfiles directory where:
- Exchange-Flavor equals the Gateway named chosen at install (e.g., SGX_OTC-B).
- Mode equals the trading environment: PROD (Production) or SIM (Simulation).
The Price Server adds a new entry for each action, including initialization behavior, logins, configuration values, and contract definitions. You can use the Price Server logfile to aid in diagnosing problems related to market data.