SGX_OTC Gateway Documentation
- Exchange Information
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- CONFIGURING MARKET DATA
- CONFIGURING ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Connecting to the Titan OTC server
- DISASTER RECOVERY
Trader and Firm Identification
Obtaining Exchange Credentials/Membership
Before trading at SGX, individuals must obtain a SGX Membership. SGX offers four membership categories:
- Clearing Member
- Trading Member
- Trading Member (Proprietary)
- Trading Member (Individual)
For further details, please refer to the following link:
TT Direct Trader IDs
You can determine and set up any Member ID, Group ID, and Trader ID you like.
You must complete the following fields in Guardian to map a TTORD proxy trader to a direct trader:
- Exchange: The TT Gateway exchange-flavor (e.g., SGX-A).
- Member: Identifies the client’s Member login.
- Group: A three-digit variable defined by the firm.
- Trader: A multi-digit variable defined by the firm.
TTORD Trader IDs
The following lists how SGX_OTC Gateways use TTORD trader IDs.
- SGX_OTC Gateways support TTORDs.
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct exchange trader.
Each TTORD ID used to connect to and trade on the Exchange must use a unique clearing account.
FFT2 and FFT3 Fields
By default, SGX_OTC Gateways use the FFT2 field to populate the customer_info_s API field. For Give Up orders, it is mapped to ex_customer_s.
SGX_OTC Gateways do not use the FFT2 field to populate the ex_client_s API field. FFT3 can be used for routing omnibus account numbers. If populated, FFT3 is mapped to the ex_client_s API field.
SGX Gateways use the Account field in X_TRADER® to populate the ex_client_s API field.
The SGX Risk Controls interface will reject any order submitted with lowercase values in the ex_client_s field. Therefore, users must populate the Account field in X_TRADER with uppercase values unless they are using Omnibus account handling.