SGX_OTC Gateway Documentation
- Exchange Information
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- CONFIGURING MARKET DATA
- CONFIGURING ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Connecting to the Titan OTC server
- DISASTER RECOVERY
Installing via the Graphical User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway Software
To install the SGX_OTC Gateway:
- Run the SGX_OTC Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue
with the installation, click Yes.
The Setup Type dialog box may appear with the option to Install Now or Customize.
If this is the first TT product installed on your machine, the Install Now option installs the SGX_OTC Gateway to the c\:tt\ directory by default.
If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the SGX_OTC Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products.
- To install the SGX_OTC Gateway into the default directory select Install Now and click Next. Skip to this step.
- To install the SGX_OTC Gateway in a custom directory, select Customize and continue with the step below.
- The Customize Destination Folders dialog box appears.
- Select Browse and navigate to the location you want to install the SGX_OTC Gateway.
- Click Next.
The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, click Next, and skip to this step.
- A Question prompt appears
asking you whether you want to continue:
- Click Yes,
and continue with this step.
Your SGX_OTC Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of SGX flavors (i.e., Exchange-Flavors).
Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor). This flavor appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- To complete the installation and restart your computer, click Finish.