TFX Gateway Documentation
- TT TFX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- Tick Tables, Point Values, and Product Tables
- Support for Market Depth
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Total Traded Quantity (TTQ) and Volume at Price (VAP)
- Last Traded Quantity (LTQ) and Last Traded Price (LTP)
- Support for Implied Prices
- Configuring The Order Server
- TFX Gateway Recovery
Installing via the Graphic User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step
Installing the TT Gateway Software via the GUI Interface
To install the TFX Gateway:
- Run the TFX Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue with the installation, click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, click Next, and skip to this step.
- A Question prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue:
- Click Yes,
and continue with Step 10.
Your TFX Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of TFX Gateway flavors (i.e., exchangenames).
Click the flavor (i.e., exchangename) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor (i.e., exchangename). This exchangename appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
The InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- To complete the installation and restart your computer, click Finish.