TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
The TOCOM Gateway supports adding Sub-Account information in the FFT3 field of your X_TRADER® Customer Defaults profile, and defining your own proprietary Account number in the Account # field. This allows you to use multiple accounts on the Gateway; however, all orders are routed to the Exchange via a single account.
By using the FFT3 field for account handling, two traders can trade at TOCOM using the same Net Sub-Account, but each trader can be assigned their own account number on the TOCOM Gateway. This allows traders to net their positions in the same Net Sub-Account, yet maintain their own separate accounts.
To place orders, you need to create a profile using the Customer Defaults window in X_TRADER®. Account handling is triggered by the sub-account information populated in the FFT3 field.
Accounts are handled as follows:
- The Account # field in Customer Defaults is used to enter a unique Account number. This number is the Risk Account for TOCOM Gateway 7.18 or higher.
- The FFT3 field in Customer Defaults is used to enter the Deposit Account + CTI/Origin + Account allocation Setting.
When placing an order, a sub-account type can be specified on the order. The TOCOM Gateway provides this for each order using the sub-account entered in the FFT3 field.
Orders for Net Sub-Accounts are always FIFO by default, so this setting is automatically sent to the Exchange for all Net Sub-Accounts. X_TRADER® 7.6.1 and higher displays the FIFO setting in the Order Entry pane. Earlier versions of X_TRADER® will only display Open/Close.
This capability also allows you to be more flexible in setting up TTORD members. TTORD account handling is supported by entering the sub-account number in FFT3 in the X_TRADER® Customer Defaults profile. However, the TTORD trader cannot change the account number per order.
To place an order using a Net Sub-Account
- Select a customer profile where FFT3 = a Net Sub-Account, and Account # = a unique user-defined account number (e.g. trader1). Account handling is triggered by the Net Sub-Account populated in the FFT3 field.
- Enter your order using the X_TRADER® Order Entry pane. You do not need to select Open/Close from the pull-down menu; the FIFO setting is automatically sent to the Exchange for all Net Sub-Accounts. The Account # from the selected profile is displayed. The order is sent to the Exchange for the sub-account defined in the FFT3.