TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring a Direct Connection
To establish a direct connection to TOCOM, members must order a dedicated line from the TOCOM matching engine directly to the customer’s trading site. Lines in the following sizes may be ordered from the TOCOM line vendors KDDI and NTT:
- 1-5 Mbps
- 10 Mbps
- 20 Mbps
- 30 Mbps
TOCOM offers the following types of memberships:
- Member: Can conduct both proprietary trading and brokerage business; has direct access to the TOCOM market via TOCOM terminals.
- Associate Member: Can conduct proprietary trading only; has direct access to the TOCOM market via TOCOM terminals.
- Customer: Can conduct proprietary trading only; must trade through broker trading participants to access the TOCOM market.
Additionally, you must work with the exchange to properly configure member sub-account numbers.