TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring an Internet Connection
Due to indirect connection instability and performance issues, TT does not support internet connections to the Exchange host.
Customers wishing to connect to TOCOM may use one of the following alternatives to establish connectivity:
can connect to TOCOM by locating one or more servers in one of TTNet’s
regional hubs. Connecting via various geographic points represents
the fastest time to market solution.
For more information on TTNet connectivity, contact your Technical Account Manger (TAM).
- Direct Connection through leased lines.
- Co-location Service: TOCOM Members and customers using DMA are authorized to use TOCOM’s co-location service through either KVH Co., Ltd. or NTT Data Corporation. For more information or to apply for co-location service, contact TOCOM at firstname.lastname@example.org.