TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring Give Up Orders / Account Codes
TOCOM uses account types/codes for designating trades as submitted by house, client, market maker, etc. Therefore, for normal trading, traders are required to specify an account code in the Acct Type field in X_TRADER. Account types are configurable in hostinfo.cfg. For example, the default account code mapping is:
# OSE account codes
# C Client/Agency
# H House/Principal
TOCOM does support give-up/mutual offset allocation of orders. To submit Give Up orders, traders must use the G2 account code and perform the additional actions listed in the Multi-Firm Configuration section below.
Customers wishing to submit Give Up orders must perform the following actions:
- Select Account type as G2 in the X_TRADER®Market Grid window.
- Enter the Country Name (i.e., TC) in the Clearing Member Code field.
- Specify the Customer Identity (i.e., participant code
of the counterparty) in the FFT2 field.
Customers can also create an X_TRADER® Customer Defaults profile with the Account Type=G2, Give Up=TC and FFT3=customer_info_s, participant code. If the Give Up and FFT3 fields are not specified correctly, then the TOCOM Gateway will reject the Give Up order with appropriate error messages.