TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
TT Gateway Behavior during Failover
The exchange host detects a disconnect. All orders are kept working at the exchange. Customers should check with the exchange to verify any working orders are not still working.
TT Gateway Behavior after Failover
After a failure, TTChron restarts any components scheduled to be running. After a successful restart of the gateway, the following activities occur:
- Fills: The Order Server logs an error message if the exchange forwards an invalid value or provides missing data related to a fill. If this occurs, TT recommends traders contact the exchange to determine the correct order status. The TT Gateway requests and downloads all successful fills. The Gateway does not download any fill information that has already been received from the exchange.
- Orders: The exchange keeps all orders working. This occurs regardless of whether the exchange or the TT Gateway initiated a disconnect. Upon reconnect, traders can resume trading. The traders Order Book will reflect the correct status of the orders at the exchange.
- Prices: The Price Server logs into the exchange and re-downloads all product and contract definitions. Once successful, the Price Server continues to forward price updates to the client applications.