TOCOM Gateway Documentation
- TOCOM Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Configuration Parameters
- Configuration Parameters: Multi Member
- Accounts And Sub Accounts
- Disaster Recovery
When the exchange experiences a disconnection from the TOCOM Gateway, whether initiated by the exchange host or the TOCOM Gateway, the exchange keeps all orders working on disconnect.
This occurs during the following scenarios:
- The TOCOM Gateway performs a shutdown
- A network error triggers a disconnect
- The exchange host encounters a failure that results in a disconnect
- An intra-day configuration change disconnects an order session
When a session disconnects, the Price Server enters a Feed Down state. Upon reconnecting the Price Server returns to an Active state.
Following reconnection, client applications reissue all outstanding price subscription requests. The Price Server uses these requests to reissue Price Subscriptions to the exchange in the event of a disconnect/reconnect scenario.