TT User Setup System Administration Documentation
- Introduction To TT User Setup
- Installation And Configuration
- Upgrading TT User Setup
- Additional Configurations
- Server Replication And Failover
TT User Setup Components
TT User Setup functions as a client-server application, consisting of:
- TT User Setup Client: Provides the ability to log into TT User Setup, and set up traders and other related data.
- TT User Setup Server (Master): Authenticates logins, processes updates from TT User Setup Clients, and writes to its local database.
- TT User Setup Server (Slave): Authenticates logins and keeps its database in sync with the Master Server's database.
- TT User Setup API: This API provides a programmatic interface to TT User Setup. Refer to the TT User Setup API Developers Center at https://developer.tradingtechnologies.com/tt-user-setup-api.
You must install multiple TT User Setup Servers in an environment for data replication and failover. However, you can only designate one server as the Master server; all other servers installed in the environment must be designated as Slave servers.