TT User Setup Documentation
- Getting Started
- User Administration Basics
User Administration: Administrative Users
- Creating and Editing Administrative Users
- Creating a Super Administrator
- Creating a Broker Administrator - X_TRADER ASP
- Allowing Buy-side Administrators to Manage Product Limits (X_TRADER ASP)
- Creating a Group Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Password Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a View Only User
- Creating a Collect Log Files Only User
- Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings
User Administration: X TRADER® Or X RISK® Users
- Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users
- Applying Basic User Properties
- Customizing Billing Data for a User - X_TRADER ASP only
- Configuring User Risk Settings for a User
- Setting Application Permissions
- SettingTrade Permissions
- Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults and Algo Defaults MiFID II
- Allowingor Blocking Product Groups for Specific Markets
- Applying X_RISK Permissions
- Creating a New Gateway Login through the Users Window
- Generating a Gateway Login for all Gateways
- Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window
- Setting Account Permissions
User Administration: FIX Adapter
- TT FIX Adapter and TT User Setup Overview
- Setting Up a TT FIX Adapter Server (non-X_TRADER ASP)
- SettingUp a FIX Adapter Client User
- Setting Up an AccountDefault
- FIX Adapter Account Defaults MiFID II
- Assigning TT FIX Adapter Client(s) to a FIX Adapter Server
- Allowing or Blocking Product Groups for a FIX Adapter User
- User Maintenance
- Gateway Login Administration Basics
Creating Gateway Logins
- Creating a New Gateway Login
- Assigning the MemberGroupTrader ID
- Disabling Start-of-Day Records
- Assigning Gateways to Gateway Logins
- Mapping a TTORD to an Exchange Trader
- Adding Gateways to Existing TTORDs
- Assigning Accounts
- Configuring Risk
- AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
- Editing a User's Gateway Login Attributes
- Assigning Gateways to Multiple Gateway Logins
- Account Group Administration
- Account Administration
- Order Passing Group Administration (X_TRADER ASP)
- Gateway Login Risk Administration
Account And Account Group Risk Administration
- Adding Account-Level Risk Checking
- Adding Account Group-Level Risk Checking
- Creating Product Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Enabling Duplicate Order Check for Accounts and Account Groups
- Creating Contract Level Overrides
- Contract Limits Overview
- Creating Margin Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Applying Account-BasedRisk to Wholesale Trades
- Configuring Wholesale Order Overrides
- Copying Product Limits to Additional Accounts or Account Groups
- Copying Account-Based Product Limits to Additional Gateways
- Copying MGT-based Product Limits to Account-Based Product Limits
- User Level Risk Checking
- User Group Administration
- Publishing To Guardian
- Disabling Trading for a Trading Environment
- Collecting Log Files
- Using Version Control Rules
- Resetting the Guardian Exchange Tree (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Editing the Currency Exchange Rates
- Adding and Deleting Currencies
- Editing Product Margins
- Viewing and Clearing Product Margin Conflicts
- Viewing and Publishing Licenses
- Migrating Users to a New Gateway
- Understanding Server Messages
- System Settings
- Enabling Two-factor Authentication
- How to Setup a New User Who Will Trade Using a TTORD Gateway Login
- How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
- How to Set Up an Administrator Who Uses Both X_RISK and TT User Setup
- How to Set Up a Third-party Risk Administrator
- How to Create a New User by Copying an Existing User
- How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
- How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
- How to Set Up Customer Defaults
- How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
- How to Change the Message Users Receive When Their Logins Fail
- How to Use Wildcard Characters in Filters
- How to Set Up a Tiered Administrator
- How to Set Up a Drop Copy TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set Up an Order Routing TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set up a User for Autospreader SE or Synthetic SE
- Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
You can assign one or more users to a specific gateway login from the Gateway Logins window. While assigning the users, you can also edit the Login Attributes for that login.
When assigning users to Gateway Logins, consider the following:
- The same user cannot be assigned to a TTORD and the direct trader login that it’s mapped to.
- The same user cannot be assigned two MGTs that share a Member and Group.
- The same user cannot be assigned an administrative login (where
Group = XXX; for example, TRTT3XXXMGR) and any of the following:
- a TTORD or direct trader login that shares the same Member value (e.g., M = TRTT3).
- A TTORD that maps to a direct trader that shares a Member with the administrative Gateway Login.
- A Direct Trader that could be mapped to by any TTORD that shares a Member with the administrative Gateway Login.
Note: In X_TRADER ASP, you cannot assign the same Gateway Login to buy-side users from different companies.
Note: You can also assign one or more gateway logins to a single user from the New User or Edit User window. Refer to the Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window topic for more information.
To assign users to a gateway login:
- From the User Admin menu,
select Gateway Logins and
then click the gateway login you want to assign to one or more users.
- Click Assign
The Assign Gateway Login to Available Users window appears.
- The Available Users list displays
all the users you can assign to this gateway login. Select the user(s)
that you want to assign to the gateway login.
Note: Press the Ctrl key to select multiple users.
- Using the transfer arrow buttons (>, <, >>, <<),
move the selected user(s) from the Available
Users section to the Selected
Note: When assigning a user to a TTORD that is used for multiple Gateways, each Gateway appears as a separate entry in the Selected Users list.
- Review the login
attributes listed for the users in the Selected Users list.
If any attributes need to be changed (for example, if you wanted
to disable Auto Login), select the user, edit the attributes
in the Login Attributes section, and then click Set login
attributes. If you select multiple users, the change will apply
to the selected users.
Note: Use the Prevent more than X orders per second (overrides the User-Level setting) option to set the maximum rate of orders per second allowed per TT Gateway and override the user-level setting. For more details, refer to Overriding the Order Throughput Controls.
Note: The Auto Login option is selected automatically when a user is assigned to a gateway login.
Note: The Exchange 1-6 fields are used for configuring exchange-specific order routing functionality (e.g., CME Self Match Prevention). The Exchange fields on this screen can also be configured to replace the use of FFT fields in X_TRADER.
- Click Save.
You have successfully assigned users to a gateway login.