TT User Setup Documentation
- Getting Started
- User Administration Basics
User Administration: Administrative Users
- Creating and Editing Administrative Users
- Creating a Super Administrator
- Creating a Broker Administrator - X_TRADER ASP
- Allowing Buy-side Administrators to Manage Product Limits (X_TRADER ASP)
- Creating a Group Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Password Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a View Only User
- Creating a Collect Log Files Only User
- Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings
User Administration: X TRADER® Or X RISK® Users
- Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users
- Applying Basic User Properties
- Customizing Billing Data for a User - X_TRADER ASP only
- Configuring User Risk Settings for a User
- Setting Application Permissions
- SettingTrade Permissions
- Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults and Algo Defaults MiFID II
- Allowingor Blocking Product Groups for Specific Markets
- Applying X_RISK Permissions
- Creating a New Gateway Login through the Users Window
- Generating a Gateway Login for all Gateways
- Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window
- Setting Account Permissions
User Administration: FIX Adapter
- TT FIX Adapter and TT User Setup Overview
- Setting Up a TT FIX Adapter Server (non-X_TRADER ASP)
- SettingUp a FIX Adapter Client User
- Setting Up an AccountDefault
- FIX Adapter Account Defaults MiFID II
- Assigning TT FIX Adapter Client(s) to a FIX Adapter Server
- Allowing or Blocking Product Groups for a FIX Adapter User
- User Maintenance
- Gateway Login Administration Basics
Creating Gateway Logins
- Creating a New Gateway Login
- Assigning the MemberGroupTrader ID
- Disabling Start-of-Day Records
- Assigning Gateways to Gateway Logins
- Mapping a TTORD to an Exchange Trader
- Adding Gateways to Existing TTORDs
- Assigning Accounts
- Configuring Risk
- AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
- Editing a User's Gateway Login Attributes
- Assigning Gateways to Multiple Gateway Logins
- Account Group Administration
- Account Administration
- Order Passing Group Administration (X_TRADER ASP)
- Gateway Login Risk Administration
Account And Account Group Risk Administration
- Adding Account-Level Risk Checking
- Adding Account Group-Level Risk Checking
- Creating Product Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Enabling Duplicate Order Check for Accounts and Account Groups
- Creating Contract Level Overrides
- Contract Limits Overview
- Creating Margin Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Applying Account-BasedRisk to Wholesale Trades
- Configuring Wholesale Order Overrides
- Copying Product Limits to Additional Accounts or Account Groups
- Copying Account-Based Product Limits to Additional Gateways
- Copying MGT-based Product Limits to Account-Based Product Limits
- User Level Risk Checking
- User Group Administration
- Publishing To Guardian
- Disabling Trading for a Trading Environment
- Collecting Log Files
- Using Version Control Rules
- Resetting the Guardian Exchange Tree (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Editing the Currency Exchange Rates
- Adding and Deleting Currencies
- Editing Product Margins
- Viewing and Clearing Product Margin Conflicts
- Viewing and Publishing Licenses
- Migrating Users to a New Gateway
- Understanding Server Messages
- System Settings
- Enabling Two-factor Authentication
- How to Setup a New User Who Will Trade Using a TTORD Gateway Login
- How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
- How to Set Up an Administrator Who Uses Both X_RISK and TT User Setup
- How to Set Up a Third-party Risk Administrator
- How to Create a New User by Copying an Existing User
- How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
- How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
- How to Set Up Customer Defaults
- How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
- How to Change the Message Users Receive When Their Logins Fail
- How to Use Wildcard Characters in Filters
- How to Set Up a Tiered Administrator
- How to Set Up a Drop Copy TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set Up an Order Routing TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set up a User for Autospreader SE or Synthetic SE
- Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
Customizing the Gateway Logins Window
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
The Gateway Logins window displays a list of Member, Group, and Trader IDs (MGTs) and associated gateways. You assign users to these gateway logins, which allows the user to log into TT applications such as X_TRADER with their user names and passwords.
The MGTs displayed can include direct trader logins, TTORD logins, and administrator logins.
To display gateway logins...
From the User Admin menu, select Gateway Logins.
The Gateway Logins window appears.
Note: Use the Refresh button to refresh your window if the data becomes stale. The Refresh feature is useful, when for example, multiple administrators are updating records in TT User Setup.
You can customize the gateway login display so that TTORDs are filtered from view.
To hide TTORDs...
From the Gateway Logins window, check the Hide TTORDs option. The Gateway Logins window displays only non-TTORD gateway logins.
Hiding Exchange Traders
To hide Exchange Traders...
From the Gateway Logins window, check the Hide Exchange Traders option. The Gateway Logins window displays only non-Exchange Trader gateway logins.
Enabling the Expanded Gateway/Exchange Trader View
When a single MGT has more than one gateway assigned, TT User Setup lists all gateways or strategy engine servers for each MGT in a single row. To list all the gateways (for example, so that you can filter by a specific gateway type), enable the expanded gateway/exchange trader view.
To expand the gateway/exchange trader view...
- From the User Admin menu,
select Gateway Logins.
The Gateway Logins window appears.
- Check the Expanded Gateway/Exchange Trader
Each entry expanded into separate rows.