TT User Setup Documentation
- Getting Started
- User Administration Basics
User Administration: Administrative Users
- Creating and Editing Administrative Users
- Creating a Super Administrator
- Creating a Broker Administrator - X_TRADER ASP
- Allowing Buy-side Administrators to Manage Product Limits (X_TRADER ASP)
- Creating a Group Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Password Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a View Only User
- Creating a Collect Log Files Only User
- Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings
User Administration: X TRADER® Or X RISK® Users
- Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users
- Applying Basic User Properties
- Customizing Billing Data for a User - X_TRADER ASP only
- Configuring User Risk Settings for a User
- Setting Application Permissions
- SettingTrade Permissions
- Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults and Algo Defaults MiFID II
- Allowingor Blocking Product Groups for Specific Markets
- Applying X_RISK Permissions
- Creating a New Gateway Login through the Users Window
- Generating a Gateway Login for all Gateways
- Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window
- Setting Account Permissions
User Administration: FIX Adapter
- TT FIX Adapter and TT User Setup Overview
- Setting Up a TT FIX Adapter Server (non-X_TRADER ASP)
- SettingUp a FIX Adapter Client User
- Setting Up an AccountDefault
- FIX Adapter Account Defaults MiFID II
- Assigning TT FIX Adapter Client(s) to a FIX Adapter Server
- Allowing or Blocking Product Groups for a FIX Adapter User
- User Maintenance
- Gateway Login Administration Basics
Creating Gateway Logins
- Creating a New Gateway Login
- Assigning the MemberGroupTrader ID
- Disabling Start-of-Day Records
- Assigning Gateways to Gateway Logins
- Mapping a TTORD to an Exchange Trader
- Adding Gateways to Existing TTORDs
- Assigning Accounts
- Configuring Risk
- AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
- Editing a User's Gateway Login Attributes
- Assigning Gateways to Multiple Gateway Logins
- Account Group Administration
- Account Administration
- Order Passing Group Administration (X_TRADER ASP)
- Gateway Login Risk Administration
Account And Account Group Risk Administration
- Adding Account-Level Risk Checking
- Adding Account Group-Level Risk Checking
- Creating Product Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Enabling Duplicate Order Check for Accounts and Account Groups
- Creating Contract Level Overrides
- Contract Limits Overview
- Creating Margin Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Applying Account-BasedRisk to Wholesale Trades
- Configuring Wholesale Order Overrides
- Copying Product Limits to Additional Accounts or Account Groups
- Copying Account-Based Product Limits to Additional Gateways
- Copying MGT-based Product Limits to Account-Based Product Limits
- User Level Risk Checking
- User Group Administration
- Publishing To Guardian
- Disabling Trading for a Trading Environment
- Collecting Log Files
- Using Version Control Rules
- Resetting the Guardian Exchange Tree (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Editing the Currency Exchange Rates
- Adding and Deleting Currencies
- Editing Product Margins
- Viewing and Clearing Product Margin Conflicts
- Viewing and Publishing Licenses
- Migrating Users to a New Gateway
- Understanding Server Messages
- System Settings
- Enabling Two-factor Authentication
- How to Setup a New User Who Will Trade Using a TTORD Gateway Login
- How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
- How to Set Up an Administrator Who Uses Both X_RISK and TT User Setup
- How to Set Up a Third-party Risk Administrator
- How to Create a New User by Copying an Existing User
- How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
- How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
- How to Set Up Customer Defaults
- How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
- How to Change the Message Users Receive When Their Logins Fail
- How to Use Wildcard Characters in Filters
- How to Set Up a Tiered Administrator
- How to Set Up a Drop Copy TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set Up an Order Routing TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set up a User for Autospreader SE or Synthetic SE
- Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
Configuring Gateway Login Risk
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
When creating, editing, or copying a gateway login, you can append specific Guardian risk data to the login. The risk fields include:
- Risk Check: Determines whether Guardian risk checks orders sent with this gateway login. When Risk Check: is checked, the related risk settings are applied to a trader's orders.
- Trading allowed: Determines if a gateway login can be used to trade.
- Ignore P&L: Determines whether P&L is used in available credit calculations.
- Credit: Specifies the sum of money available at the start of a trading session, which can be affected by a trader's margin and P&L. Enter 0 to reset the credit to unlimited.
- Currency: Specifies the currency for the Credit field (e.g. USD = United States Dollar).
To edit the risk settings for an existing gateway login...
- Do one of the following:
- From the User Admin menu, select Gateway Logins.
- From the user's Edit User window, click the Gateway Logins tab.
- On the Gateway
Logins window, click a login row and then click Edit.
Note: You can also edit risk data when creating a new gateway login.
- On the Edit
Gateway Login window, check the Add to Guardian option
(in a non-X_TRADER ASP environment, risk settings are always published
Note: The Add to Guardian option is checked automatically after "TTORD" is entered in the Member field. TTORDs must all be published to Guardian.
Note: The Add to Guardian option does not appear in X_TRADER ASP. In a non-X_TRADER ASP environment, this option does not appear if DisableProductLimitPublishingMode is on. If it is “on”, risk checking is based solely on the Risk Check checkbox. Refer to the TT User Setup System Administration Manual for more information about the DisableProductLimitPublishingMode parameter.
The risk options enable (Add to Guardian is only available in a non-X_TRADER ASP environment).
- Configure the Risk Check, Trading allowed, Ignore P&L, Credit, and Currency fields as
Note: Risk settings and product limits disable when Risk Check is unchecked.
- If traders using this gateway login need a different credit limit for TT SIM trading, check the Override credit for TT SIM and enter the TT SIM credit limit into the TT SIM credit field.
- Click Save.
Note: You must assign an account if either of the following is true: The Add to Guardian option is checked, or you connect to pre-7.17 gateways, the Gateway Login is a TTORD and DisableProductLimitPublishingMode is on.