TT User Setup Documentation
- Getting Started
- User Administration Basics
User Administration: Administrative Users
- Creating and Editing Administrative Users
- Creating a Super Administrator
- Creating a Broker Administrator - X_TRADER ASP
- Allowing Buy-side Administrators to Manage Product Limits (X_TRADER ASP)
- Creating a Group Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Password Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a View Only User
- Creating a Collect Log Files Only User
- Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings
User Administration: X TRADER® Or X RISK® Users
- Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users
- Applying Basic User Properties
- Customizing Billing Data for a User - X_TRADER ASP only
- Configuring User Risk Settings for a User
- Setting Application Permissions
- SettingTrade Permissions
- Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults and Algo Defaults MiFID II
- Allowingor Blocking Product Groups for Specific Markets
- Applying X_RISK Permissions
- Creating a New Gateway Login through the Users Window
- Generating a Gateway Login for all Gateways
- Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window
- Setting Account Permissions
User Administration: FIX Adapter
- TT FIX Adapter and TT User Setup Overview
- Setting Up a TT FIX Adapter Server (non-X_TRADER ASP)
- SettingUp a FIX Adapter Client User
- Setting Up an AccountDefault
- FIX Adapter Account Defaults MiFID II
- Assigning TT FIX Adapter Client(s) to a FIX Adapter Server
- Allowing or Blocking Product Groups for a FIX Adapter User
- User Maintenance
- Gateway Login Administration Basics
Creating Gateway Logins
- Creating a New Gateway Login
- Assigning the MemberGroupTrader ID
- Disabling Start-of-Day Records
- Assigning Gateways to Gateway Logins
- Mapping a TTORD to an Exchange Trader
- Adding Gateways to Existing TTORDs
- Assigning Accounts
- Configuring Risk
- AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
- Editing a User's Gateway Login Attributes
- Assigning Gateways to Multiple Gateway Logins
- Account Group Administration
- Account Administration
- Order Passing Group Administration (X_TRADER ASP)
- Gateway Login Risk Administration
Account And Account Group Risk Administration
- Adding Account-Level Risk Checking
- Adding Account Group-Level Risk Checking
- Creating Product Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Enabling Duplicate Order Check for Accounts and Account Groups
- Creating Contract Level Overrides
- Contract Limits Overview
- Creating Margin Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Applying Account-BasedRisk to Wholesale Trades
- Configuring Wholesale Order Overrides
- Copying Product Limits to Additional Accounts or Account Groups
- Copying Account-Based Product Limits to Additional Gateways
- Copying MGT-based Product Limits to Account-Based Product Limits
- User Level Risk Checking
- User Group Administration
- Publishing To Guardian
- Disabling Trading for a Trading Environment
- Collecting Log Files
- Using Version Control Rules
- Resetting the Guardian Exchange Tree (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Editing the Currency Exchange Rates
- Adding and Deleting Currencies
- Editing Product Margins
- Viewing and Clearing Product Margin Conflicts
- Viewing and Publishing Licenses
- Migrating Users to a New Gateway
- Understanding Server Messages
- System Settings
- Enabling Two-factor Authentication
- How to Setup a New User Who Will Trade Using a TTORD Gateway Login
- How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
- How to Set Up an Administrator Who Uses Both X_RISK and TT User Setup
- How to Set Up a Third-party Risk Administrator
- How to Create a New User by Copying an Existing User
- How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
- How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
- How to Set Up Customer Defaults
- How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
- How to Change the Message Users Receive When Their Logins Fail
- How to Use Wildcard Characters in Filters
- How to Set Up a Tiered Administrator
- How to Set Up a Drop Copy TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set Up an Order Routing TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set up a User for Autospreader SE or Synthetic SE
- Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
TT User Setup supports TT SIM mode trading using existing gateway logins and user profiles. Gateway logins and user profiles are configured as usual, with the following exceptions:
- If you want the credit limit to be higher or lower for TT SIM trading, you can set a different TT SIM credit limit for gateway logins and user profiles. If you do not set a TT SIM credit limit, then non-TT SIM credit limits are used.
- If your existing product limits are configured with wildcards (*), you must configure a new product limit that has a specific product type and product. Users trading in TT SIM mode will not be able to see instruments with product limits that are configured with wildcards.
- If you want the product limits to be different for TT SIM mode trading, you can create a new product limit and specify that it only applies to TT SIM trading. If you do not create a TT SIM Only product limit, TT User Setup will use the existing product limit settings for the instrument.
Allowing a User to Log onto X_TRADER using TT SIM mode
To allow a user to log onto X_TRADER using TT SIM Mode, open the user's profile in TT User Setup and check the TT SIM login allowed checkbox on the Application Permissions tab.
Configuring TT SIM Credit Limits
To configure TT SIM credit limits...
- From the Users window, select
the desired user and then click Edit.To set a different gateway
login credit limit for TT SIM trading:
- Create or edit a gateway login. Refer to Creating a New Gateway Login if needed.
On the Gateway Login Info tab, check the Override credit for TT SIM checkbox and then enter a new credit limit in the TT SIM credit field. Enter 0 to reset the credit to unlimited.
- To set a different user profile credit
limit for TT SIM trading:
- Create or edit a user profile. Refer to Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users if needed.
On the User Risk tab, check the Override credit for TT SIM checkbox and then enter a new credit limit in the TT SIM credit field. Enter 0 to reset the credit to unlimited.
Note: If this user will only be able to trade in TT SIM mode, uncheck the Live (non-TT SIM) login allowed checkbox on the Application Permissions tab.
Configuring TT SIM Product Limits
To add a product limit that applies only to TT SIM trading...
- Create a new product limit. Refer to Creating Product Limits for Gateway Logins if needed.
Check the Use Product Limit for TT SIM only checkbox.
The Additional margin, Maximum order qty, Maximum position, and Maximum long/short fields are highlighted to indicate that the product limit is for TT SIM only.
- Enter the Additional margin, Maximum order qty, Maximum position, and Maximum long/short values as needed. Enter 0 to reset the Maximum... fields to unlimited.
- Click Save and Close the New Product Limit window.