TT User Setup Documentation
- Getting Started
- User Administration Basics
User Administration: Administrative Users
- Creating and Editing Administrative Users
- Creating a Super Administrator
- Creating a Broker Administrator - X_TRADER ASP
- Allowing Buy-side Administrators to Manage Product Limits (X_TRADER ASP)
- Creating a Group Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Gateway Login Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a Password Administrator (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Creating a View Only User
- Creating a Collect Log Files Only User
- Configuring the Outgoing Email Settings
User Administration: X TRADER® Or X RISK® Users
- Creating and Editing X_TRADER or X_RISK Users
- Applying Basic User Properties
- Customizing Billing Data for a User - X_TRADER ASP only
- Configuring User Risk Settings for a User
- Setting Application Permissions
- SettingTrade Permissions
- Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults and Algo Defaults MiFID II
- Allowingor Blocking Product Groups for Specific Markets
- Applying X_RISK Permissions
- Creating a New Gateway Login through the Users Window
- Generating a Gateway Login for all Gateways
- Assigning Gateway Logins to a User Through the Users Window
- Setting Account Permissions
User Administration: FIX Adapter
- TT FIX Adapter and TT User Setup Overview
- Setting Up a TT FIX Adapter Server (non-X_TRADER ASP)
- SettingUp a FIX Adapter Client User
- Setting Up an AccountDefault
- FIX Adapter Account Defaults MiFID II
- Assigning TT FIX Adapter Client(s) to a FIX Adapter Server
- Allowing or Blocking Product Groups for a FIX Adapter User
- User Maintenance
- Gateway Login Administration Basics
Creating Gateway Logins
- Creating a New Gateway Login
- Assigning the MemberGroupTrader ID
- Disabling Start-of-Day Records
- Assigning Gateways to Gateway Logins
- Mapping a TTORD to an Exchange Trader
- Adding Gateways to Existing TTORDs
- Assigning Accounts
- Configuring Risk
- AssigningUsers to a Gateway Login
- Editing a User's Gateway Login Attributes
- Assigning Gateways to Multiple Gateway Logins
- Account Group Administration
- Account Administration
- Order Passing Group Administration (X_TRADER ASP)
- Gateway Login Risk Administration
Account And Account Group Risk Administration
- Adding Account-Level Risk Checking
- Adding Account Group-Level Risk Checking
- Creating Product Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Enabling Duplicate Order Check for Accounts and Account Groups
- Creating Contract Level Overrides
- Contract Limits Overview
- Creating Margin Limits for Accounts and Account Groups
- Applying Account-BasedRisk to Wholesale Trades
- Configuring Wholesale Order Overrides
- Copying Product Limits to Additional Accounts or Account Groups
- Copying Account-Based Product Limits to Additional Gateways
- Copying MGT-based Product Limits to Account-Based Product Limits
- User Level Risk Checking
- User Group Administration
- Publishing To Guardian
- Disabling Trading for a Trading Environment
- Collecting Log Files
- Using Version Control Rules
- Resetting the Guardian Exchange Tree (non-X_TRADER ASP only)
- Editing the Currency Exchange Rates
- Adding and Deleting Currencies
- Editing Product Margins
- Viewing and Clearing Product Margin Conflicts
- Viewing and Publishing Licenses
- Migrating Users to a New Gateway
- Understanding Server Messages
- System Settings
- Enabling Two-factor Authentication
- How to Setup a New User Who Will Trade Using a TTORD Gateway Login
- How to Map an Additional Gateway Login to an Existing TTORD User
- How to Set Up an Administrator Who Uses Both X_RISK and TT User Setup
- How to Set Up a Third-party Risk Administrator
- How to Create a New User by Copying an Existing User
- How to Assign Existing Product Limits to Other Gateway Login IDs Simultaneously
- How to Change Multiple Product Limit Values Simultaneously
- How to Set Up Customer Defaults
- How to Update Customer Defaults Across Multiple Users Simultaneously
- How to Change the Message Users Receive When Their Logins Fail
- How to Use Wildcard Characters in Filters
- How to Set Up a Tiered Administrator
- How to Set Up a Drop Copy TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set Up an Order Routing TT FIX Adapter Server and Corresponding FIX Adapter Clients
- How to Set up a User for Autospreader SE or Synthetic SE
- Creating TT SIM Credit Limits and Product Limits
You are viewing TT User Setup Version 7.17 and higher. For earlier versions, click here
When copying a user, you can choose to copy only Direct Trader gateway logins, admin gateway logins, TTORD gateway logins, customer defaults, and account defaults. The available options depend on which settings are available in the user record being copied.
This topic describes how to copy a user record (including the TTORD).
To copy an existing user record:
- Open a data grid window, for example, Users.
Select the record that you want to copy, and then click Copy. You can also right-click the record and select Copy from the context menu.
The Copy User - Options window appears. Any options that are not available for the currently selected user are disabled.
The Copy User Options are as follows:
- Copy Direct Trader Gateway Logins: If you are copying a user with Direct Trader gateway logins, check this option to copy the Direct Trader gateway logins.
- Copy Admin Gateway Logins: If you are copying a user with admin gateway logins, check this option to copy the admin gateway logins.
Copy TTORD Gateway Logins: If you are copying a user with TTORD gateway logins, check this option to copy the TTORD gateway logins.
Note: If the user is assigned multiple TTORDs, you can copy the TTORDs as they are, but the option to create a new TTORD with the same risk limits is disabled.
- To use the same TTORD, select Reuse the same TTORDs.
- To create a new TTORD that has the same credit and product limits, select Create a new TTORD with the same risk limits, enter a new Member, Group, and Trader, and then enter an Account if desired.
- Copy Customer Defaults: Copy the customer defaults to the new user.
- Copy Account Defaults: Copy the account defaults to the new user.
- Select the options as needed and then click Continue Copy.
TT User Setup copies the user based on the selected options and opens the New User window.
- Enter Login information for the new user and edit any other user specific settings (like Contact and User Risk settings).
Customer Defaults is populated with any copied customer defaults.
IRefer to Creating and Managing X_TRADER Customer Defaults if needed.
Gateway Logins is populated with any copied gateway logins.
Edit the gateway logins as needed.
Note: If you copied any TTORDs, remember to edit the gateway login and update the Account numbers if needed.
- Edit the settings on the remaining tabs as needed. When you are finished, click Save.