TTM Network Administration Documentation
- What’s New In This Release
- TTM Overview
- Unicast And Multicast Network Communication
- Network Setup And Configuration
- Installing And Upgrading TTM And Guardian
- TTM Daemon
TTM Remote Host Daemon And Remote Clients
- Introduction to the TTM Remote Host Daemon
- Remote Mode: Pros and Cons
- Remote Mode Operations
- Network Considerations when Deploying the Remote Host Daemon
- Configuring a Remote Host Daemon
- Configuring the Remote Client
- Compressing Data
- Manually Configuring TCP Window Size
- Testing the Remote Connection
- Remote Host Daemon Failover (Disaster Recovery)
- Advanced Topics
- Maintenance And Troubleshooting
- Ttmd.cfg File Reference
TTM installs automatically with all TT products.
However, if you need to install TTM separately from a TT product, obtain the TTM installation package from your TAM and perform the installation procedure as documented in Installing TTM. If you want to install the TTM Router daemon, you must obtain the TTM Router Daemon executable, which installs only with Guardian (refer to Installing Guardian (TTM Router Daemon/Remote Host).
Operating System Platforms
You can install TTM on machines that run Windows.
- TTM is provided as a 64-bit application (for 64-bit Windows operating systems) and a 32-bit package (for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows operating systems). Please contact your TAM to obtain the 64-bit version.
- For the versions of Windows that TT supports, refer to TT Trading Systems – Hardware and Software Requirements Version 7.X.
When TTM is deployed as a Remote Host, TT recommends Windows Server 2008 R2, SP1 64-bit for optimum performance and scalability. �