TTM Network Administration Documentation
- What’s New In This Release
- TTM Overview
- Unicast And Multicast Network Communication
- Network Setup And Configuration
- Installing And Upgrading TTM And Guardian
- TTM Daemon
TTM Remote Host Daemon And Remote Clients
- Introduction to the TTM Remote Host Daemon
- Remote Mode: Pros and Cons
- Remote Mode Operations
- Network Considerations when Deploying the Remote Host Daemon
- Configuring a Remote Host Daemon
- Configuring the Remote Client
- Compressing Data
- Manually Configuring TCP Window Size
- Testing the Remote Connection
- Remote Host Daemon Failover (Disaster Recovery)
- Advanced Topics
- Maintenance And Troubleshooting
- Ttmd.cfg File Reference
TTM 7.0 has the following performance enhancements:
- Significantly lower latency and lower variability for every TT application.
- Remote Host Scalability - TTM 7.0 supports more than triple the number of connections as previous versions.
Log File Enhancements
The TTM log file now includes more detailed information about the state of the SMQ pools maintained by the daemon. For more information, refer to TTM Log Files.
In TTM 7.0 and later, the TTM log file is named ttmd_yyyy-mm-dd.log to follow the naming conventions used by other TT applications.