- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
Audit Trail Message Types
Audit Trail messages break into the following categories:
Order messages include buy, sell, change, cancel/replace, delete, fills and partial fills.
The first line details the order information, including:
- The time the order was sent from the workstation to the TT Gateway (Time Sent column)
- An order status of Accept
- An action of Add, Change, or Delete.
The second line immediately follows the first and indicates acceptance by the TT Gateway. The order has been routed to the exchange host.
The third line displays sometime after the previous two. This message confirms receipt from the exchange and includes:
- The time the confirmation was received by the workstation (Time Processed column)
- A status of OK
- The time the confirmation was sent by the exchange's host machine (Exch Time column).
A status of OK and an action of Partial displays when an order partially fills. A status of OK and an action of Fill displays when an order fills. When you cancel and replace an order, the confirmation from the exchange host reflects a new order number.
Exchange announcements display a status of Alert, Info, or Warning and reflect general information sent by the exchange host or the TT Gateway.
Error messages display when the TT Gateway rejects a buy, sell, change, cancel/replace, or delete order.
- The first line details the order information, including a status of ERR to indicate that the order was rejected and not sent to the exchange host.
- The second line immediately follows the first and reflects a status of ERRS. A message (Msg column) explains the error.
The Audit Trail displays a message each time an alert threshold is crossed. The alert displays in the color that is defined within the Overview Alerts Manager. The syntax for the alert is as follows:
<Time>, <Status>, <Msg>, <Action>