- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
Using the Instrument Explorer
The Instrument Explorer allows you to quickly locate and select both exchange listed and locally defined instruments. The instruments available will automatically update depending on the Exchange, Product Type, and Product selected.
Note: To further filter the results, enter text in the Search text box located at the top of each column.
To select a contract using the Instrument Explorer:
- From the Market column, click to select an exchange.
- From the Product Type column, click to select a product type.
- From the Product Column, click to select a product.
- From the Instrument column, click to select an instrument.
- Click OK.
You successfully selected a contract using the Instrument Explorer.