← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
X_RISK provides several windows allowing risk managers to quickly manage each trader's position.
- SODs/Manual Fills: View and manage a trader's start of day position.
- SODs/Manual Fills: Publish manual fill records to traders or create local manual fills to adjust positions in X_RISK.
- Contract Session Price: Update Open, Close, and/or Settlement prices for a contract.
- Send Instant Message: Send an instant message to a trader or groups of traders.
In this section, we will explore how risk managers can use each of these windows to manage trader positions.