← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
Introducing Trader Monitoring
X_RISK provides several windows allowing risk managers to quickly get an accurate view of each trader's and trading groups risk exposure.
- Position Window: Track positions, P/L, working orders, margin requirements, available credit and much more for each trader or trading group in a customizable view.
- Orders and Fills Window: View working orders and fills for all traders and cancel orders for specific traders, gateways and/or contracts.
- Position Window and Orders and Fills Window: View historical fills to track past performance or reconcile trades.
- Alerts Manager: Set visual, audible and email alerts based on P/L, net position, available credit or other values. Apply alerts to all traders or set different alerts for each trader.
In this section, we will explore how risk managers can use each of these windows to monitor risk exposure.