- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
Manage Login Gateways
From the TT login dialog you can manage which markets and gateways (i.e. flavors or brokers) will be available for use within X_RISK. When logging into X_RISK you will be informed if any of the selected gateways are currently inactive.
Note: You can also manage your login gateways after logging in to X_RISK, see for more information.
To Manage Login Gateways
From the TT Login dialog click Select Gateways after entering your Username and Password.
The Markets Selection dialog appears.
Note: For a comprehensive list of available fields within the Market Selection dialog, see .
Click to select a market from the Markets column, the associated gateway(s) appear in the Gateways column.
- A red box indicates the market or gateway is currently inactive.
- A green box indicates the market or gateway is currently active.
- A yellow box indicates that some gateways are inactive within a market.
To enable or disable a market or gateway for use within X_RISK, click to toggle between the following settings:
- A check mark indicates the market or gateway is enabled for use within X_RISK.
- A empty box indicates that the market or gateway is disabled within X_RISK.
A circle indicates that a market has some, but not all, of the associated gateways enabled.
Tip: To enable all available markets and gateways set the Select All box to a check mark .
Note Once you have enabled all gateways for a market it will become locked once you login to X_RISK. Locked markets and gateways display a lock icon to the right of the name.
- Click Save.