- Trader Monitoring
- Common Tasks
- Position Management
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Control Panel
- Market Explorer
- Orders And Fills Window
- Position Window
- Alert Manager
- SODs And Manual Fills
- Contract Session Price
- Audit Trail
- TT Login Dialog Box
- Contacting Support
- Shortcut Keys
Introduction to X_RISK
X_RISK® offers comprehensive risk monitoring and trade management tools that are based on the X_TRADER code base providing a consistent user experience.
Several windows allow risk managers to get an accurate view of the risk exposure for each trader and trading group:
- View real-time positions and P/L by account, trader, or many other sets of parameters. Advanced filtering and sorting capabilities enable you to focus on specific positions.
- View working orders and fills for all traders.
- View current and historical fills for all traders and contracts.
- Set visual, audible, and email alerts on many configurable values.
X_RISK provides several windows allowing risk managers to quickly manage each trader's position:
- Select products and instruments using Market Explorer. Populate other windows using drag-and-drop.
- View and manage traders' starting positions and manual fills.
- Publish Contract Session Prices (e.g., Settlement, Close, and Opening Prices ) for any contract.
- Send an instant message to a trader or groups of traders.
- Delete stale orders.
Pre-execution risk parameters are set outside of X_RISK using TT User Setup.