- Launching Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Adding Drawing Tools
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Adding Technical Indicators
- Linking And Exporting Chart Data
- Context Menus
Technical Indicator Definitions
- List of Technical Indicators
- Acceleration Bands (ABANDS)
- Accumulation/Distribution (AD)
- Average Directional Movement (ADX)
- Absolute Price Oscillator (APO)
- Aroon (AR)
- Aroon Oscillator (ARO)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Volume on the Ask (AVOL)
- Volume on the Bid and Ask (BAVOL)
- Bollinger Band (BBANDS)
- Band Width (BW)
- Bar Value Area (BVA)
- Bid Volume (BVOL)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)
- Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA)
- Plus DI (DI+)
- Directional Movement Indicators (DMI)
- Ichimoku (ICH)
- Fill Indicator (FILL)
- Keltner Channel (KC)
- Linear Regression (LR)
- Linear Regression Angle (LRA)
- Linear Regression Intercept (LRI)
- Linear Regression Slope (LRM)
- Max (MAX)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Midpoint (MIDPNT)
- Midprice (MIDPRI)
- Min (MIN)
- MinMax (MINMAX)
- Momentum (MOM)
- Adaptive Moving Average (AMA)
- Exponential (EMA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- T3 (T3)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA)
- Triangular Moving Average (TRIMA)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average Oscillator (TRIX)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Normalized Average True Range (NATR)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Price Channel (PC)
- PLOT (PLT)
- Percent Price Oscillator (PPO)
- Price Volume Trend (PVT)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Rate of Change (ROC100)
- Rate of Change (ROCP)
- Rate of Change (ROCR)
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- Parabolic Sar (SAR)
- Session Cumulative Ask (SAVOL)
- Session Cumulative Bid (SBVOL)
- Standard Deviation (STDDEV)
- Stochastic (STOCH)
- Stochastic Fast (StochF)
- Session Volume (S_VOL)
- Time Series Forecast (TSF)
- TT Cumulative Vol Delta (TT CVD)
- Ultimate Oscillator (ULTOSC)
- Volume At Price (VAP)
- Volume Delta (Vol ∆)
- Volume (VOLUME)
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Williams % R (WillR)
- Welles Wilder's Smoothing Average (WWS)
- Troubleshooting And Support
Chart Area Context Menu
Right-click an open area (away from the data, trendlines, and axis), to access the chart area context menu.
The following options are available:
- Chart Type: Lets you change the type of chart you are viewing without affecting the data.
- Cursors:Changes the look of your pointer to one of three options. Also provides an option to disable data tips.
- Drawing Tool: Lets you draw objects on the graph.
- Technical Indicators: Launches the Technical Indicator dialog box where you can apply Technical Indicators to the chart.
Launches the Technical Indicator dialog box, where you can apply technical indicators to the chart.
Refer to the List of Technical Indicators for more information.
Favorite Indicators: Applies the selected indicator to the chart. You can set your favorite indicators from the Technical Indicator dialog box.
- Launch Spread Legs: Launches outright charts for each leg in the spread chart.
- Change Interval: Changes the time or volume interval between roll-up periods which was originally set when the chart was created.
Paste Link: Inserts copied values from Excel as Level Lines. Only available when a value has been copied.
Refer to .
- Daily Value Box: Removes the product values from the top left corner of the screen when de-selected. Selected by default.
Vertical view of Daily Value Box
- Price Axis: Removes the vertical price axis from the chart area when de-selected. Selected by default.
- Properties: Lets you set the window properties for the chart you click in.