- Launching Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Adding Drawing Tools
- Adding Technical Indicators
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Linking And Exporting Chart Data
- Context Menus
Technical Indicator Definitions
- List of Technical Indicators
- Acceleration Bands (ABANDS)
- Accumulation/Distribution (AD)
- Average Directional Movement (ADX)
- Absolute Price Oscillator (APO)
- Aroon (AR)
- Aroon Oscillator (ARO)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Volume on the Ask (AVOL)
- Volume on the Bid and Ask (BAVOL)
- Bollinger Band (BBANDS)
- Band Width (BW)
- Bar Value Area (BVA)
- Bid Volume (BVOL)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)
- Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA)
- Plus DI (DI+)
- Directional Movement Indicators (DMI)
- Ichimoku (ICH)
- Fill Indicator (FILL)
- Keltner Channel (KC)
- Linear Regression (LR)
- Linear Regression Angle (LRA)
- Linear Regression Intercept (LRI)
- Linear Regression Slope (LRM)
- Max (MAX)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Midpoint (MIDPNT)
- Midprice (MIDPRI)
- Min (MIN)
- MinMax (MINMAX)
- Momentum (MOM)
- Adaptive Moving Average (AMA)
- Exponential (EMA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- T3 (T3)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA)
- Triangular Moving Average (TRIMA)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average Oscillator (TRIX)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Normalized Average True Range (NATR)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Price Channel (PC)
- PLOT (PLT)
- Percent Price Oscillator (PPO)
- Price Volume Trend (PVT)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Rate of Change (ROC100)
- Rate of Change (ROCP)
- Rate of Change (ROCR)
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- Parabolic Sar (SAR)
- Session Cumulative Ask (SAVOL)
- Session Cumulative Bid (SBVOL)
- Standard Deviation (STDDEV)
- Stochastic (STOCH)
- Stochastic Fast (StochF)
- Session Volume (S_VOL)
- Time Series Forecast (TSF)
- TT Cumulative Vol Delta (TT CVD)
- Ultimate Oscillator (ULTOSC)
- Volume At Price (VAP)
- Volume Delta (Vol ∆)
- Volume (VOLUME)
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Williams % R (WillR)
- Welles Wilder's Smoothing Average (WWS)
- Troubleshooting And Support
Time Axis Context Menu
Right-click the horizontal time axis to access the time axis context menu.
The following options are available:
- Reset: Returns the time axis to its original view.
Exchange Sessions: Bases the time axis on default times established by the exchange and covers all hours the instrument is open for trading.
Example: ES begins trading on the half hour, from 15:30-15:15. So a 60 minute ES chart displays times as 15:30, 16:30...etc.
Primary Sessions: Bases the time axis on the product's most active and liquid times. Primary is pre-determined and gives you a quick way to screen out the thinly traded overnight markets.
Example: The primary trading time for ES is 8:30-15:15 which corresponds to the NYSE market and pit contacts. Likewise, trading time for NQ and ER2 is 8:30-15:15. For ZN, ZX, and ZB it is 7:20-14:00.
- Custom Sessions: Lets you choose from a list of sessions you create.
- Edit Custom Sessions: Lets you create a custom session.
- Force To Half Hour:
In version 7.8.2 and higher, sets whether TPO letters roll on the
half hour or based on the session start time. For example, if the
ZN contract opens at 7:20 on a primary session.
- Enabled: TPO letters will begin on the half hour (e.g., 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, etc).
- Disabled: TPO letters will begin on the session start time and roll to new TPO once the interval time is reached. (e.g., 7:20, 7:50, 8:20, etc).
Note: Currently, this setting will always default to enabled. Disabling this option will not persist when the workspace is saved.
- Time Axis Properties: Lets you change the appearance of the time axis.