- Launching Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Adding Drawing Tools
- Screen And Field Descriptions
- Adding Technical Indicators
- Linking And Exporting Chart Data
- Context Menus
Technical Indicator Definitions
- List of Technical Indicators
- Acceleration Bands (ABANDS)
- Accumulation/Distribution (AD)
- Average Directional Movement (ADX)
- Absolute Price Oscillator (APO)
- Aroon (AR)
- Aroon Oscillator (ARO)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Volume on the Ask (AVOL)
- Volume on the Bid and Ask (BAVOL)
- Bollinger Band (BBANDS)
- Band Width (BW)
- Bar Value Area (BVA)
- Bid Volume (BVOL)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)
- Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA)
- Plus DI (DI+)
- Directional Movement Indicators (DMI)
- Ichimoku (ICH)
- Fill Indicator (FILL)
- Keltner Channel (KC)
- Linear Regression (LR)
- Linear Regression Angle (LRA)
- Linear Regression Intercept (LRI)
- Linear Regression Slope (LRM)
- Max (MAX)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Midpoint (MIDPNT)
- Midprice (MIDPRI)
- Min (MIN)
- MinMax (MINMAX)
- Momentum (MOM)
- Adaptive Moving Average (AMA)
- Exponential (EMA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- T3 (T3)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA)
- Triangular Moving Average (TRIMA)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average Oscillator (TRIX)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Normalized Average True Range (NATR)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Price Channel (PC)
- PLOT (PLT)
- Percent Price Oscillator (PPO)
- Price Volume Trend (PVT)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Rate of Change (ROC100)
- Rate of Change (ROCP)
- Rate of Change (ROCR)
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- Parabolic Sar (SAR)
- Session Cumulative Ask (SAVOL)
- Session Cumulative Bid (SBVOL)
- Standard Deviation (STDDEV)
- Stochastic (STOCH)
- Stochastic Fast (StochF)
- Session Volume (S_VOL)
- Time Series Forecast (TSF)
- TT Cumulative Vol Delta (TT CVD)
- Ultimate Oscillator (ULTOSC)
- Volume At Price (VAP)
- Volume Delta (Vol ∆)
- Volume (VOLUME)
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Williams % R (WillR)
- Welles Wilder's Smoothing Average (WWS)
- Troubleshooting And Support
Continuous Contract Dialog Box
The main Chart Properties dialog, accessed via the X_TRADER context menu allows you to control your chart, drawing tools, and technical indicators.
List of continuous contracts available for use within X_STUDY.
Adds a new continuous contract.
Deletes the selected continuous contract.
Clones the selected continuous contract.
Click to select the desired contract months.
chart based on
1st Front Month
Displays the contract with the shortest time until expiration.
2nd Front Month
Displays the contract with the second shortest time until expiration.
3rd Front Month
Displays the contract with the third shortest time until expiration.
Calendar Days before expiration
Rolls to the next contract before the expiration.
Calendar Days before start of exp. month
Rolls to the next contract before the start of the expiration month.
Calendar Days after start of exp. month
Rolls to the next contract after the start of the expiration month.
Adjust Back Month By Closing Price
Adjusts the back months by the closing price difference.
Saves the continuous contract.
Closes the continuous contract dialog box.