Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Software Engineers who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art trading applications. TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer you will work on our award-winning trading platform which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Expand and maintain globally distributed databases, and continually evolve code and servers to ensure the uptime and performance of REST services.
- Utilize Java or similar programming languages to design and implement software applications and new product features.
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions.
- Create high-level and detailed design documents.
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality.
- Design and implement software applications and new product features.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- Work on a team building new solutions based on requirements and features.
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems required
- A minimum of two or three years’ of proficiency with RDBMS using MySQL or SQL Server required
- Five or more years of solid software development experience required, preferably in Java; knowledge of C++ or Python is a plus
- Experience in AWS Cloud Technologies -> RDS, Dynamo database is preferred
- Strong object-oriented design
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- SOLID design patterns
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies
- Experience developing web services using REST approach
- Experience developing on large-scale data systems
- Good debugging and performance-tuning skills
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.