Watch the Video:
Come Work With Us
We offer a wide range of perks and benefits to keep our employees happy and healthy.
Remote Work (WFH)
We believe in balancing personal and professional lives. Our work-from-home policy allows all employees to work remotely as often as they like, or even 100% of the time.
Through fundraisers, donation drives, service days, nonprofit sponsorships and our corporate matching program, we help you give back to your community.
Whether you prefer Mac or Windows, we provide laptops and allowances for monitors, cell phones and tech accessories. Or BYO device and receive a stipend.
When in-office, we love our casual dress code (think shorts in the summer and puff vests in the winter). Our offerings of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, soda, coffee, espresso, kombucha, craft beer, wine and every flavor of La Croix can help keep you energized—or induce a short food coma.
When you learn, we learn. That's why we assist in funding certifications, seminars and professional development with a budget for every employee. We also offer in-house programs on topics such as unconscious bias training, management skills, mindfulness and more.
We care for your family with progressive parental leave, robust medical benefits for people and pets, and emergency child and elder care programs. Benefits include fertility treatments for moms-to-be and a private mother's room for our returning moms.
- Employee stock option plan for all full-time staff
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Wellness subsidy to offset medical premiums, subsidized gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives, including weight-loss, smoking cessation or exercise equipment
- Onsite mother's room and meditation room
- Robust PTO (paid time off) global plans OR 22 PTO days (varies by country), with the ability to roll over days into the following year, and robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal
- Company-provided tech resources, with “rent-to-own” plans available that deduct the buyout price of those resources over time
- Discounts on tickets to theme parks, movies, concerts and more
We’re a collective of driven, inspiring and talented people who are dedicated to enabling traders’ success.
At TT, every day is an opportunity to collaborate with expert teams to create industry-leading innovations and solve problems. Through a cross-functional approach where everyone connects with the C-suite, we value teamwork to get the tough jobs done.
Diversity and Inclusion
Come join a forward-thinking organization that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. Led by our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Committee, we advocate for all through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) like our TT Women in Tech group, employee gatherings for Pride Week, Diwali and other celebrations, and participation in external events such as WomenHack, Women Influence Chicago and the Illinois Technology Association's #CODELIKEAWOMAN Tech Challenge.
Our internal Culture Club is dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie, building work friendships and celebrating milestones through onsite, offsite and international team-building events. From fitness activities, group outings and art showcases to Earth Day, Volunteer Week and Bring Your Kid to Work Day, there’s something for everyone.
Does TT sound like the kind of place you want to work? Browse our job openings and apply today.