Watch the Video:
Come Work With Us
We offer a wide range of perks and benefits to keep our employees happy and healthy.
Our casual dress code and relaxed work schedules along with a flexible work-from-home policy help you balance your personal and professional lives.
We've got you covered with free breakfast, snacks, soda, coffee, espresso, cold brew, craft beer, wine and nearly every flavor of La Croix. Plus ice cream in the summer.
Whether you prefer Mac or Windows, we provide laptops and allowances for monitors, cell phones and tech accessories. Or BYO device and get a stipend.
We care for your family with progressive parental leave, robust medical benefits for people and pets, and emergency child and elder care programs. We offer a private mother's room to cater to our returning moms.
When you learn, we learn. That's why we assist in funding certifications, seminars and professional development with a budget for every employee.
Through fundraisers, donation drives, service days, nonprofit sponsorships and our corporate matching program, we help you give back to your community.
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Wellness subsidy to offset medical premiums, subsidized gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives, including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps
- Onsite mother's room and meditation room
- Robust PTO (paid time off) global plans OR 22 PTO days (varies by country), with the ability to roll over days into the following year, and robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal
- Company-provided tech resources, with “rent-to-own” plans available that deduct the buyout price of those resources over time
We’re a collective of driven, inspiring and talented people who are dedicated to enabling traders’ success.
At TT, every day is an opportunity to collaborate with expert teams to create industry-leading innovations and solve problems. Through a cross-functional approach where everyone connects with the C-suite, we value teamwork to get the tough jobs done.
Diversity and inclusion
Come join a forward-thinking organization that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. We advocate for all through internal groups like TT Women in Tech, employee gatherings for Pride Week, Diwali and other celebrations, and participation in external events such as WomenHack, Women Influence Chicago and the Illinois Technology Association's #CODELIKEAWOMAN Tech Challenge.
Our internal Culture Club is dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie, building work friendships and celebrating milestones through onsite, offsite and international team-building events. From fitness activities, group outings and art showcases to Earth Day, Volunteer Week and Bring Your Kid to Work Day, there’s something for everyone.