Use FIX as a Service for both executions and drop copy.
FIX AS A SERVICE
Simply connect, and TT manages the rest.
Easily integrate your FIX applications using standard FIX 4.2 protocol and a flexible rules engine for FIX tag and symbol remapping.
TT's self-service FIX conformance tool and FIX integration team help you quickly test your application.
Security definitions, configurations and mappings are stored in the cloud, so FIX applications can connect from anywhere. They will be automatically directed to the nearest TT data center.
TT's multi-threaded FIX engines running on bare metal Linux servers in colocated data centers provide superior performance.
Multiple FIX engines in each TT data center with high-availability clusters for load balancing ensure sufficient resources.
With state maintained in the cloud, dynamic reconnection provides seamless failover and disaster recovery.
With FIX as a Service:
- Quickly interface existing FIX applications with TT.
- Add, drop, remap or modify FIX tags, re-map product symbols, or apply price scaling to ensure perfect integration.
- Leverage TT exchange connectivity for all your executions.
- Let TT manage all the global infrastructure and connectivity that you require.
- Have confidence that applications reconnect seamlessly in the event of a disconnect, hardware or software failure, or data center outage.
FIX ORDER ROUTING
Leverage TT tools and execute fast.
Connect your OMS or black box application and execute through TT's colocated data centers for superior performance.
Order Types and Algos
Access TT Order Types, Autospreader® and your ADL® algos with your FIX applications.
Stage orders from your OMS to your broker or execution specialist.
FIX DROP COPY
Streamline operations and manage risk.
Notice of Executions
Normalized execution reports across exchanges facilitate integrations with middle and back office systems.
Plug and Play
Several major post-trade processing and risk management vendors have already interfaced with TT for out-of-the-box integration.
Inbound Drop Copy
Import fills and working orders from other systems into the TT platform for a global view of risk.